1. Play a sport.
It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time and stay out of trouble. And maybe even throw or catch.
2. It is better to be kind than to be right.
3. Save money when you’re young because you’re going to need it someday.
4. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.
5. Pray and be a spiritual leader.
6. Don’t ever be a bully and don’t ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.
7. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody’s got to clean that up, you know.
8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.
9. Treat your partner kindly. Forever is a long time to live alone and it’s even longer to live with somebody who hates your guts.
10. Take pride in your appearance.
11. Be strong and tender at the same time.
12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.
13. “Yes ma’am” and “yes sir” still go a long way.
14. The reason that they’re called “private parts” is because they’re “private”. Please do not scratch them in public.
15. Peer pressure is a scary thing. Be a good leader and others will follow.
16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.
17. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don’t take something away from her that you can’t give back.
18. A sense of humor goes a long way in the healing process.
19. Please choose your spouse wisely. My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me spending time with you and my grandchildren.
20. Remember to call your mother and father because I might be missing you.
1. Play a sport.
No matter how old you both get, never stop holding each other hands, never stop kissing each other lips, never stop dancing, never stop singing, and never stop saying “i love you”. Cause you don’t know when will the time comes, the one of you will say good bye.
"I think life would be better if it was backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you’re too young, then you go to work. You work forty years until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement. You mess around, do alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating and you finish off as an orgasm!”
Hindi man ako marunong magmaneho, marunong naman akong maglakad kagaya mo.
Nasubukan mo na bang subukan ang isang bagay na kinatatakutan mo? O yung sa tingin mo ay hindi mo kaya? Sa totoo lang, may mga bagay na kinatatakutan akong nasubukan ko ng kaharapin. Nagtagumpay man, pero hindi lahat nakayanan. Isang halimbawa na yung katotohanan na hindi ko kayang magbike at takot ako. Bata palang ako nung sinubukan ko ‘to. Pero hanggang ngayon, hindi parin ako matuto. Siguro nga, nauuna yung pagiging negatibo at takot ko. Negatibo na hindi ko siguro magagawang makapagbike, hindi ko kaya ‘to. At yung takot na baka masemplang ako at masugatan. Mali man yung mga iniisip ko na yun, naisip ko parin na hindi naman masamang kaharapin ang mga bagay na kinatatakutan gawin pero wag nating ipilit kung hindi talaga kakayanin, Para sa’kin.
Siguro naiisip at naitatanong mo ngayon sa isip mo kung bakit ko nasabi yun? Parang mali. At kabaliktaran dapat ang sabihin ko at hindi dapat yun. Naisip ko kasi na kung hindi man ako marunong magmaneho, marunong naman akong maglakad. Ibig sabihin, may mga bagay sa mundo na kahit gusto mong mapasayo, kung hindi para sa’yo, mas mabuti pang wag mo nalang ipilit. Kasi lahat naman tayo eh nilikha ng Diyos ng may sariling kakayanan. May mga bagay na hindi natin nabibigyan ng importansya. Kumbaga, dinededma lang natin at tumitingin lang tayo sa mas malaking bagay. Nakakalimutan nating magpasalamat sa simpleng bagay na mayroon tayo. Simpleng bagay man, pero malaki ang magandang naidudulot sa buhay natin. Kagaya nalang ng sinasabi ko sa title. Anong problema kung hindi ka marunong magdrive? Hindi naman tayo nabuhay dito sa mundo at sinabi ng Diyos na required tayong matuto magmaneho. Mabubuhay ka parin naman kahit hindi ka marunong diba? Makakahinga ka parin? At may paa ka pa. Mga paa na magbibigay sa’yo ng ibang pag-asa. Mga paa na magdadala sa’yo sa mas magandang bagay na higit pa sa gusto mong makuha.
BLOG= (Big Love On God)
The truth is that airports saw more sincere kisses than wedding halls. The walls of hospitals heard more prayers than the walls of the churches.
There is a voice within our own being, that guides us and directs us with the purest of intentions. Become very quiet, taking pause for solitude and reflection and you will know exactly what to do. Take time to be, for within that being-ness, you will find your beautiful self.
I know people who feel like they’ve wasted years of their lives because of poor choices. They spent years in a relationship that was toxic, years with addiction, years at a job where they weren’t fulfilled. But you have to realize, nothing on you have been through is ever wasted. Your past experiences, good and bad have deposited something on the inside you. Those challenges have sharpened you, to make who you are today.